Thursday, October 24, 2019

Why Pampered Vegan?

My goal is to help new cooks learn the basics of cooking and to share delicious recipes with everyone.
On the Hood River County Fruit Loop Oct. 2019

My youngest daughter eats a plant-based diet. She is my 'pampered vegan'. I spend a lot of time researching and developing or modifying recipes so that the whole family (both vegan and carnivore) will enjoy them. Food waste is also a concern of mine so I try to use up everything we buy.
This Apple Wedger is at least 15 years old!
Cooking economically, plant-based, and easy to prepare foods has been a way of life for a long time. Having the right tools makes it easy and enjoyable! I have been using Pampered Chef products for almost 20 years. Because I know how well they hold up in my busy kitchen, I thought it would be fun to share my experience with others. And, I wanted some new products to share, too!
Welcome to my kitchen and please stop back for more content very soon!
Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Isn't About the Lack of Meat

It is not a sacrifice to eat plant-based Eating a plant-based diet isn't about the lack of meat. It is about the abundance of fruits a...